Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thank You

Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with an illness called a primary immunodeficiency. This forever changed my life, identity, dreams, and abilities. I am extremely thankful to have a diagnosis finally after years and years of sickness, but, unfortunately, there is still no cure. However, with blood plasma infusion treatments, I have been able to experience a better quality of life at least. After all the steroids and antibiotics, that are now, thankfully, minimized; and I feel like I am becoming a healthiest I can be, despite my illness and limitations. This is what donating blood, whether it be whole, plamsa, etc., does. It saves and changes lives. It's been a lifesaver for me. I think the picture comparison speaks for itself. If you have ever donated blood, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. If you haven't and are able, please consider it. It's an invaluable gift that I am so thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment